Story tellin’ time
A Yellow Springs Historical blog told by the villagers would be a great addition to the News’ website. Do you have a short story to tell? How about an old photo to share? Send it our way! Scan or take a picture of it and post it here on the Yellow Springs News Community Fridge. E-mail short stories, with or without a photo, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions: Must be no larger than 8 megabytes in size, in JPEG format, and in RGB color mode.
Note: To create a user account, please click on “Register for a free account” at top right and fill in the information. Your photo submission will be moderated and visible to everyone in about a day. (View the previous gallery, The Peoples Pets, here)
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs