Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: July 28, 2010
Monday, August 2, 2010
Council room, second floor
Bryan Community Center
This notice will appear in the Yellow Springs News on the Thursday preceding each scheduled Council meeting. If you have any questions, please drop in or call the Clerk of Council, 767-9126, daily, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing on Ordinance #2010-12: Approving the Execution of an Efficiency Smart Power Plant Schedule with American Municipal Power Inc.
• First Reading on Ordinance #2010-13: Supplemental Appropriations
• Resolution # 2010-26: Sidewalk Resolution of Necessity
• Treasurer’s Report
• Tax Budget Discussion
• Economic Development Revolving Loan Fund
• State of the Budget Presentation
• Sidewalk Policy Discussion
• Personnel — re: Village Manager’s Evaluation
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library.
Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126 or firstname.lastname@example.org