- Home ▼
- Subscribe ▼
- E-edition ▼
- Advertise ▼
- Submissions ▼
- Calendars ▼
- Business Listings ▼
- Classifieds ▼
Class of 2023 Seniors:
WE WANT YOUR STORY (and a picture)
Each year, we ask the graduating students to write a few paragraphs about their experience growing up in Yellow Springs.
These prompts are just that; you do not need to answer any of them directly.
- What was your time like at YSHS? In the village schools?
- Who or what helped you significantly?
- What are your feelings on the Yellow Springs community?
- Is there something you’ve found to be meaningful or valuable?
- What would you like to see change?
- What do you see yourself doing after graduation?
- What interests do you want to follow up on?
You can attach a file or write directly into the field below.
If you want to see what previous years’ seniors wrote:
- Your e-mail and phone number are necessary for us to contact you in case of a problem, but we never share that information.
- It may take a while to upload your submission; please do not navigate away from or reload the page.