Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: July 14, 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010
Council room, second floor
Bryan Community Center
This notice will appear in the Yellow Springs News on the Thursday preceding each scheduled Council meeting. If you have any questions, please drop in or call the Clerk of Council, 767-9126, daily, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Reading of Resolution #2010-24: 2011 Tax Budget for the Village of Yellow Springs
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance #2010-11: Establishing an Energy Board
• First Reading of Ordinance #2010-12: Approving the Execution of an Efficiency Smart Power Plant Schedule with American Municipal Power Inc.
• State of the Budget Presentation
• Levy Discussion
• Evaluation of Village Manager
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library.
Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126 or firstname.lastname@example.org