Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: November 10, 2010
Monday, Nov. 15, 2010
Council room, second floor
Bryan Community Center
This notice will appear in the Yellow Springs News on the Thursday preceding each scheduled Council meeting. If you have any questions, please drop in or call the Clerk of Council, 767-9126, daily, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance #2010-20: Amending AMP Solar Power Purchase Agreement
• Reading and Public Hearing of Resolution #2010-42: Resolution Authorizing the Investment of Interim Deposits
• Reading and Public Hearing of Resolution 2010-45: Resolution Awarding Streetlight Replacement Contract
• Safe Routes to Schools Presentation
• Presentation from Mediation Steering Committee
• Treasurer’s Report
• John Booth and Joan Chappelle re: Pepsi Refresh Grant for Skate Park
• Levy Committee Discussion
• Discussion of Public Safety Budget
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library.
Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126 or email@example.com .