Planning Commission Zoning Text Amendment
- Published: June 2, 2016
YELLOW SPRINGS, OHIO
Notice is hereby given that a Public Hearing will be held on the following:
The Village of Yellow Springs is applying for zoning text amendment modifications to the following Chapters:
• Chapter 1248.03 Table – Lot and Width Requirements: Residential Districts – erroneously lists a density of up to 14 units per acre in R-B Moderate Density Residential, and should be up to 8 units per acre according to Chapter 1248.01(b) Purpose – R-B Moderate Density Residential.
• Chapter 1258.01 – Schedule of District Uses – Mobile Vending (Food Trucks) as a conditional use is missing from the Educational Institution (E-I) Zoning District. This amendment adds that use to the E-I.
• Chapter 1262.08(d)(1)– Conditional Use Requirements – Recreation/Food/Entertainment – Mobile vending (food trucks) as a conditional use is missing from the Industrial (I-1) Zoning District. This amendment adds that use to the I-1. Also in this chapter a typographical error listing Educational Institution as “E-1” instead of “E-I” will be corrected.
• Title Four – Zoning – Appendix – Zoning Map – A typographical error listing Educational Institution as “E-1” instead of “E-I” will be corrected.
Three owners and/or leasees of property in the Village have requested a public hearing with the Yellow Springs Planning Commission:
• Conditional Use Application (Mobile Vending -Food Trucks) – 305 N. Walnut Street – (I-1 Industrial Districts). Lisa Wolters, Applicant. To allow use of mobile vending (food trucks) at the YS Brewery location. Parcel ID# F19000100110025900
• Conditional Use Application – (Accessory Uses) – 1535 Xenia Avenue – (B-2, General Business District). Antonio Avalos Limon, applicant. To allow outdoor patio seating in conjunction with a permitted restaurant, Dona Margarota’s. Parcel ID#F19000100060009900
• Conditional Use Application – (Site Plan Review) – 888 Dayton Street – (PUD, Planned Unit Development). Ken Soward, applicant. To construct an additional building on the property for the expansion of Dayton Mailing Services operation. Parcel ID# F19000100030001200
A PUBLIC HEARING WILL BE HELD ON THIS PETITION BY THE VILLAGE OF YELLOW SPRINGS PLANNING COMMISSION:
DATE: Monday, June 13, 2016
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Bryan Center, 100 Dayton St, Yellow Springs, OH 45387
This notice provides you and every other interested party the opportunity to appear or have input at the hearing. You may come in person or have someone appear on your behalf. You may express your views in writing by providing a copy to the Clerk of Council for inclusion in the record of the hearing. The applications, as prepared by the petitioners, may be examined at the office of the Village Manager on the 2nd floor of the Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton Street, Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387. Questions regarding the applications, zoning code or procedures may be directed to the Zoning Administrator Denise Swinger, phone (937) 767-1702 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planning & Zoning Administrator