Yellow Springs Planning Commission
- Published: September 8, 2016
YELLOW SPRINGS, OHIO
Notice is hereby given that a Public Hearing will be held on the following:
• Right-of-Way Vacation – Steven Bognar and Julia Reichert, property owners of 726 Xenia Avenue have requested a vacation of the unused portion of the alley located between their property and the owners of 111 W. Center College Street.
• Right-of-Way Vacation – Charlene Prestopino and Carl Champney, property owners of 340 S. High Street have requested a vacation of the unused portion of the alley located between their property and the owner of 419 W. Limestone Street.
• Conditional Use Application – 121 E. Davis Street – Eric Clark, property owner, is seeking approval for an accessory dwelling unit in R-C, High-Density Residential District. Parcel ID #F19000100090018500
• Conditional Use Application – 150 Railroad Street – Ted Donnell, property owner, is seeking approval for an accessory dwelling unit in B-1, Central Business District. Parcel ID #F19000100110024700
A PUBLIC HEARING WILL BE HELD ON THIS PETITION BY THE VILLAGE OF YELLOW SPRINGS PLANNING COMMISSION:
DATE: Monday, Sept. 12, 2016
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Bryan Center, 100 Dayton St, Yellow Springs, OH 45387
This notice provides you and every other interested party the opportunity to appear or have input at the hearing. You may come in person or have someone appear on your behalf. You may express your views in writing by providing a copy to the Clerk of Council for inclusion in the record of the hearing. The applications, as prepared by the petitioners, may be examined at the office of the Village Manager on the 2nd floor of the Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton Street, Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387. Questions regarding the applications, zoning code or procedures may be directed to the Zoning Administrator Denise Swinger, phone (937) 767-1702 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning & Zoning Administrator