Public Hearing Planning Commission
- Published: April 27, 2017
YELLOW SPRINGS, OHIO
Notice is hereby given that a Public Hearing will be held on the following:
1.Minor Subdivision Application – For an existing lot located at 745 Dayton Street. Micah David, Hashlamah Project Foundation, property owner – Parcel ID #F19000100030006300
2. Conditional Use Application – For an accessory dwelling unit located at 1118 Livermore Street (R-A, Low-Density Residential District). Parcel ID #F19000100070004300
3. Text Amendments -The Village of Yellow Springs is applying for an amendment to the zoning code for the addition of Pocket Neighborhood Developments (PNDs).
• Amend Chapter 1226.06 (7) (c) – the addition of pocket neighborhood developments in design standards for tree plantings.
• Amend Table 1248.02 Schedule of Uses – the addition of pocket neighborhood developments as a conditional use in Residential-A, Residential B, and Residential-C Districts.
• Amend Table 1248.03 Lot & Width Requirements: Residential Districts – permitting pocket neighborhood developments in Residential-A, Residential-B and Residential-CDistricts.
• Amend Chapter 1260.04 (d) Principal Use per Lot – the addition of pocket neighborhood developments as an exception to principal use per lot.
• Amend Chapter 1262.08 (e) (6) Conditional Use Requirements – the addition of pocket neighborhood developments with specific conditional use requirements.
• Amend Table 1264.02 Parking Requirements by Use-Residential – the addition of pocket neighborhood developments with specific parking requirements.
• Amend Chapter 1284.03 Definitions: C-D – removing the definition of Cluster housing; adding the definition of Common open space; adding the definition of Dwelling, pocket neighborhood development (PND).
• Amend Chapter 1284.05 Definitions: H-I-J-K – adding the definition of a Homeowners association (HOA).
• Amend Chapter 1284.07 Definitions: O-P-Q – adding the definition of a Pocket neighborhood development (PND).
A PUBLIC HEARING WILL BE HELD ON THIS PETITION BY THE VILLAGE OF YELLOW SPRINGS PLANNING COMMISSION:
DATE: Monday, May 8, 2017
TIME: 7 p.m.
LOCATION: Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Bryan Center,
100 Dayton St, Yellow Springs, OH 45387
This notice provides you and every other interested party the opportunity to appear or have input at the hearing. You may come in person or have someone appear on your behalf. You may express your views in writing by providing a copy to the Clerk of Council for inclusion in the record of the hearing. The applications, as prepared by the petitioners, may be examined at the office of the Village Manager on the 2nd floor of the Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton Street, Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387. Questions regarding the applications, zoning code or procedures may be directed to the Zoning Administrator Denise Swinger, phone 767-1702 or by email to email@example.com.
Denise Swinger, Planning & Zoning Administrator