Public Hearing Planning Commission
- Published: August 3, 2017
Planning Commission Public Hearing
YELLOW SPRINGS, OHIO
Notice is hereby given that:
1. Rezoning Application – Trish Gustafson and Carol Smith have applied for a rezoning of their property abutting 422 N. High Street – Parcel ID #F16000100090001700 to Residential B – Moderate Density Residential, upon approval by Village Council of their Type II Annexation application.
The Village of Yellow Springs is applying for an amendment to the following zoning code text:
Text Amendments -The Village of Yellow Springs is applying for an amendment to the zoning code for the addition of Pocket Neighborhood Developments (PNDs):
• Amend Chapter 1262.08 (e) (6) Conditional Use Requirements – the addition of pocket neighborhood developments with specific conditional use requirements.
• Amend Chapter 1284.03 Definitions: C-D – modifying or removing the definition of cluster housing; adding the definition of common open space.
• Amend Chapter 1284.05 Definitions: H-I-J-K – adding the definition of a homeowners association (HOA).
• Amend Chapter 1284.07 Definitions: O-P-Q – adding the definition of a pocket neighborhood development (PND).
A PUBLIC HEARING WILL BE HELD ON THIS PETITION BY THE VILLAGE OF YELLOW SPRINGS PLANNING COMMISSION:
DATE: Monday, August 14, 2017
TIME: 7 p.m.
LOCATION: Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Bryan Center, 100 Dayton St, Yellow Springs, OH 45387
This notice provides you and every other interested party the opportunity to appear or have input at the hearing. You may come in person or have someone appear on your behalf. You may express your views in writing by providing a copy to the Clerk of Council for inclusion in the record of the hearing. The applications, as prepared by the petitioners, may be examined at the office of the Village Manager on the 2nd floor of the Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton Street, Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387. Questions regarding the applications, zoning code or procedures may be directed to the Zoning Administrator Denise Swinger, phone 767-1702 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denise Swinger, Planning & Zoning Administrator