— Public Notice —
Village Council Regular Meeting
Monday, October 21, 2019 at 7 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor, Bryan Community Center
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change. Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
CALL TO ORDER
SWEARINGS-IN (7 p.m.)
CONSENT AGENDA (7:15 p.m.)
• Minutes of October 7, 2019 Regular Session
PETITIONS/COMMUNICATIONS (7:25 p.m.)
The Clerk will receive and file:
•Brian Housh re: MVMBA Support and Proposal (2)
•Kate Mooneyham re: Ellis Park Tree Trimming Complaint (2)
•Brian Housh re: Letter of Condemnation
PUBLIC HEARINGS/LEGISLATION (7:30 p.m.)
• Emergency Reading of Ordinance 2019-34: Approving Third Quarter Supplemental Appropriations for 2019 and Declaring an Emergency
• Reading of Resolution 2019-46 Approving a Code of Regulations for a Yellow Springs Community Development Corporation.
SPECIAL REPORTS (7:40 p.m.)
• Renergy Waste Digester Presentation (15 min.)
• Temporary Transportation Plan (Short/Walnut Streets)
Update (Salmeron: 10 min.)
OLD BUSINESS (8:20 p.m.)
• Proposal for a Yellow Springs Dog Park (Salmeron: 20 min.)
NEW BUSINESS (8:30 p.m.)
• Draft 2020 Village Budget Discussion (Harris: 30 min.)
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS (9:20 p.m.)*
Nov. 4: • First Reading of Ordinance Approving the 2020 Budget for the Village of Yellow Springs
• Ordinance 2019-XX re: Revolving Loan Fund
• Action Plan for Implementation of Manager’s Justice System Advisory Board
• Executive Session (Potential Sale of Village-Owned Property)
Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance Approving the 2020 Budget for the Village of Yellow Springs
*Future Agenda items are noted for planning purposes only and are subject to change.
The next regular meeting of the Council of the Village of Yellow Springs will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 4, 2019 in Council Chambers, John Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton Street.