Virtual Meeting • Monday, April 20, 2020 at 7 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: In accordance with Sub. HB 197, this meeting will be held as a remote meeting. The public is not permitted to access Council Chambers during the meeting.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL COUNCIL MEETINGS WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY.
Citizens can participate via YouTube (Community Access Yellow Springs), FB Live (Village of Yellow Springs), 937-767-3402 or PORourke@yso.com. If you would like to make a “live” statement on camera, please contact
Judy Kintner to arrange that via our Zoom meeting platform.
CALL TO ORDER (7 p.m.)
• Announcements regarding COVID-19 Emergency (These announcements are in lieu of the Monday Town Hall Session, and will be made as needed by members of the Leadership Team).
CONSENT AGENDA (7:25 p.m.)
• Minutes of April 6, 2020 Regular Session
PUBLIC HEARINGS/LEGISLATION (7:40 p.m.)
• Reading of Resolution 2020-15 Declaring a State of Emergency in the Village of Yellow Springs
• Emergency Reading of Ordinance 2020-04 Approving First Quarter Supplemental Appropriations and Declaring an Emergency
OLD BUSINESS (7:55 p.m.)
• Discussion of Current Village Finances and Presentation of Possible Budget Reduction Measures (Salmeron: 15 min.)
NEW BUSINESS (8:10 p.m.)
• Quarterly Financials (for Council Approval)
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS* (8:15 p.m.)
• Millworks Request for Extension of Preliminary Development Plan
• Finance Department Quarterly Report
• Budget Recommendations in Light of Economic Downturn
• Supplemental Ordinance
• Storm Water Management Update
• Possibilities for Donation Line (Jeannamarie Cox
• Executive Session for the Purpose of Interviewing Solicitor Candidates
• Dog Park Plan Update (Burns/Lapedes)
• Report and Recommendations from Board/Commission Restructuring Committee
• End of Year Report: Human Relations Commission
• Comprehensive Land Use Plan Update (Sorrel)
• Treasurer’s Report
• Resolution Approving a Contract with XXX for Services as Village Solicitor *
Future Agenda items are noted for planning purposes only and are subject to change.
The next regular meeting of the Council of the Village of Yellow Springs will be held at 7 p.m. on Monday May 4, 2020 in Council Chambers, John Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton Street.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change. Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.