Justice System Collaboration Committee • Virtual Meeting
- Published: October 7, 2020
— Public Notice —
Justice System Collaboration Committee Virtual Meeting
Tues., Oct. 13, 4–5 p.m.
• Updates re: Meaningful Anti-Racism Actions Platform — Brian (4 p.m.)
• End Cash Bail Initiative — Pat (4:10 p.m.)
• Decriminalizing Minor Misdemeanors/Ensuring No Pretextual Stops — Laura (4:20 p.m.)
• Evaluations & Encounter Data — Lisa/Josué (4:45 p.m.)
• Adjourn (5 p.m.)
Contact Clerk of Council for meeting link. The Village of Yellow Springs is committed
to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person
requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office
at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.