PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2020, at 7 p.m. • Virtual Meeting
The public hearing will be broadcast “live” via Channel 5 Community Access cable station, which is simultaneously shown on the Village’s “Community Access Yellow Springs” YouTube station. To join live to make a statement during the public hearing, contact the Council Clerk at clerk@ yso.com or at 937-767-9126.
CALL TO ORDER
REVIEW OF MINUTES
• Minutes of Sept. 15, 2020, Regular Meeting
• Conditional Use Application –– R-A, Low Density Residential District –Jeremiah and Alice Gaddy have submitted a conditional use application for an Accessory Dwelling Unit at 1415 Pagosa Way per Ch. 1248.02 Schedule of Uses: Residential Districts; Ch. 1258 Schedule of District Uses; Ch. 1262 Conditional Use Requirements and Ch. 1262.08 Specific Requirements – Property owners: James and Melissa Johnson. Greene County Parcel ID# F19000100170009000
• Conditional Use Application — B-2, General Business District –1475 Xenia Avenue – Ted Donnell on behalf of Yellow Springs Brewery owners Nate Cornett and Lisa Wolters has submitted an application for an outdoor patio area at the brewpub’s south location per zoning code Table 1250.02 Schedule of Uses: Business Districts; Ch. 1258 Schedule of District Uses and Ch. 1262 Conditional Use Requirements Greene County Parcel ID# F19000100060009200; F19000100060009100; F19000100060009900 – Exuma Properties, LLC
• Amend Chapter 1242 Zoning Districts and Maps – Section 1242.06: Uses Not Listed
• Storm Water and Electric Study Results (Burns)
• Parking Minimums Discussion
• Amendment to Weeds Ordinance
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.