— Public Notice —
Village Council Regular Meeting
Virtual Meeting • Monday, March 15, 2021
Executive Session, 6:30 p.m. • Regular Meeting, 7 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: In accordance with Village Ordinance 2020-36, this meeting will be held as a remote meeting. The public is not permitted to access Council Chambers during the meeting.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL COUNCIL MEETINGS WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY.
Anyone can observe the meeting via YouTube (Community Access Yellow Springs), Facebook or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you would like to make a live statement or otherwise participate, please contact Judy Kintner (Clerk@yso.com or 937-767-9126) to arrange via the Zoom meeting platform. Please be advised that if you wish to participate, you MUST identify yourself and your contact information as it will be part of the public record created from the meeting. No unidentified statements or commentary from platforms other than Zoom will be read into the minutes of the meeting or responded to in real time. Council may establish reasonable uniform limitations on public participation, including time restrictions for comments.
CALL TO ORDER (6:30 p.m.)
• For the Purpose of Discussion of a Complaint against a Village Official,pursuant to RC 121.22(g)(1).
CONSENT AGENDA (7:10 p.m.)
• Minutes of March 1, 2021 Regular Session
PUBLIC HEARINGS/LEGISLATION (7:25 p.m.)
• Ordinance 2021-05 Repealing and Replacing Section 1064.02–Rates, Admissions and Season Hours of Chapter 1064–Municipal Swimming Pool of Part Ten–Streets, Utilities and Public Services of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio
SPECIAL REPORTS (7:50 p.m.)
• Environmental Commission End of Year Report
OLD BUSINESS (8:00 p.m.)
• Climate Action Planning (MacQueen: 10 min.)
• Update on Meaningful Action re: Anti-Racism and Justice (Housh: 15 min.)
* Update on Decriminalizing Minor Misdemeanors Pilot Project
* Status of JSCC
NEW BUSINESS (8:25 p.m.)
• Nomination of Citizen to Utility Dispute Resolution Board
• Consideration of Sale of Renewable Energy Credits (Salmerón: 15 min.)
BOARD & COMMISSION REPORT (8:55 p.m.)
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS* (9:05 p.m.)
•Juneteenth Holiday Proposal
• Weeds Ordinance
• Reciprocal Taxation Model Presentation
*Future Agenda items are noted for planning purposes only and are subject to change.
The next regular meeting of the Council of the Village of Yellow Springs will be held as a virtual meeting at 7 p.m. on Monday, April 5, 2021.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office. The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.
Comments are closed for this article.