Village Council Regular Meeting • Virtual Meeting
- Published: April 28, 2021
Village Council Regular Meeting
Virtual Meeting • Monday, May 3, 2021
Executive Session, 6 p.m. • Regular Meeting, 7 p.m.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (6 p.m.)
• Pursuant to R.C. 121.22(G)(3) to confer with the Village Solicitor regarding pending litigation before the Ohio Power Siting Board. Such discussion will be CONFIDENTIAL to preserve attorney-client privilege unless waived by a majority of vote of Council.
• Minutes of April 19, 2021 Regular Session
PUBLIC HEARINGS/LEGISLATION (7:25 p.m.)
• Third Reading of Ordinance 2021-06 Repealing Chapter 882 “Lodging Excise Tax” of the Codified Ordinances of Yellow Springs, Ohio and Enacting New Chapter 882 “Lodging Excise Tax”
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2021-07 Dedicating a Revenue Source from Affordable Housing Mitigation Fees for the Fund Established for the Furtherance of Affordable Housing in the Village of Yellow Springs
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2021-08 Amending Section 1262.08 of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio with Respect to Transient Guest Lodging Special Requirements for Conditional Use Permits
• First Reading of Ordinance 2021-09 Creating a Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area in the Village
• Reading of Resolution 2021-16 Authorizing the Village Manager to Enter into the Sale of Renewable Energy Credits
• Reading of Resolution 2021-17 Approving $125,000 to the Glen Helen Association for a Clean Ohio Grant Request Match
• Reading of Resolution 2021-18 Renaming the Ellis Bike Spur the “Dressler Connector”
• Climate and Sustainability Actions Plans Discussion (MacQueen: 10 min.)
• Actions in Support of Inclusive Yellow Spring (Stokes: 10 min.)
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2021-09 Creating a Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area in the Village
• First Reading of Ordinance 2021-10 Approving the Amended Personnel Policy Manual and Declaring an Emergency
• First Reading of Ordinance 2021-11 Establishing Chapter 212 of the Codified Ordinances: Ethics
• First Reading of Weeds Ordinance Text Amendment
• Resolution Supporting Climate and Sustainability Actions
• Parking Minimums Discussion
• Reciprocal Income Tax Discussion
*Future Agenda items are noted for planning purposes only and are subject to change.
The next regular meeting of the Council of the Village of Yellow Springs will be held as a virtual meeting at 7 p.m. on Monday, May 17, 2021.