Planning Commission Public Hearing
- Published: March 2, 2022
— Public Notice —
PLANNING COMMISSION • PUBLIC HEARING
YELLOW SPRINGS, OHIO
Notice is hereby given that:
• Conditional Use Application – R-B, Moderate Density Residential District – Rose Pelzl has submitted a conditional use application to operate a farm at her property located at 944 S High Street – Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Chapter 1262 Conditional Uses, Chapter 1284.08 Definitions – E-F-G. Greene County Parcel ID#F19000100080024300; F19000100070000500;
F19000100070000400; F19000100070000300; F19000100070000200; F19000100070000100;
F19000100080025000; F19000100080025100; F19000100080025200; F19000100080025300;
F19000100080039400; F19000100080039700; F19000100080039600; F19000100080039500
• Conditional Use Application – R-A, Low Density Residential District – Joel Levinson has submitted an application to operate a transient guest lodging establishment at 655 Paxson Drive – Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Chapter 1262 Conditional Uses. Greene County Parcel ID# F19000100050024100
Text Amendments – The Village of Yellow Springs is applying for text amendments to the zoning code to comply to current State of Ohio requirements and/or to remove outdated references:
• Repeal and Replace Chapter 1022 Numbering of Buildings to Chapter 204 Official Standards – moving addressing of buildings to Chapter 204 Official Standards, and updating the language.
• Amend Chapter 1226 – 1226.02 Submission and Action on Preliminary Plats, updating the language, 1226.06 (c) Utilities Review, requiring verification with Public Works that utilities are ready at site, 1226.13(d) Replats – fees, 1226.13 (e) – clarifying the language
• Amend Chapter 1440 – 1440.03 Authority of Village Manager – removing reference to Greene County Building Regulations
A PUBLIC HEARING WILL BE HELD ON THIS PETITION BY THE VILLAGE OF YELLOW SPRINGS PLANNING COMMISSION VIRTUALLY ON:
DATE: Tuesday, March 15, 2022
TIME: 7 p.m.
This notice provides you and every other interested party the opportunity to have input at the hearing. We will broadcast the public hearing “live” via our Community Access cable station, which is simultaneously shown on the Village’s “Community Access Yellow Springs” YouTube station. To join live to make a statement during the public hearing, contact the Council Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 937-767-9126.
You may also express your views in writing by providing a copy to the Clerk of Council for inclusion in the record of the hearing. Please submit your letter by no later than Thursday, March 10, 2022 for inclusion in the PC packet: however, all letters received any time prior to the hearing will be provided to Planning Commission members and the Zoning Administrator. The applications, as prepared by the petitioners, may be examined at the office of the Zoning Administrator on the 2nd floor of the Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton Street, Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387 or on the Village website at http://www.yso.com after Friday, March 11, 2022. Questions regarding the applications, zoning code or procedures may be directed to the Zoning Administrator Denise Swinger, phone 937-767-1702 or by email to email@example.com.
Denise Swinger, Zoning Administrator