Yellow Springs Board of Education Agenda
- Published: March 9, 2022
— Public Notice —
PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, March 15, 2021, 7 p.m. • Virtual Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
REVIEW OF AGENDA
REVIEW OF MINUTES
• Minutes of February 15, 2022 Regular Meeting
• Minutes of February 28, 2022 Work Session
• Cresco Minor Subdivision – Replat of CBE/Commerce Park – 1130 Springs Way
• Conditional Use Application – R-B, Moderate Density Residential District – Rose Pelzl has submitted a conditional use application to operate a farm at her property located at 944 S High Street – Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Chapter 1262 Conditional Uses, Chapter 1284.08 Definitions – E-F-G Greene County Parcel ID# F19000100080024300; F19000100070000500; F19000100070000400; F19000100070000300; F19000100070000200; F19000100070000100; F19000100080025000; F19000100080025100; F19000100080025200; F19000100080025300; F19000100080039400; F19000100080039700; F19000100080039600; F19000100080039500
Text Amendments -The Village of Yellow Springs is applying for text amendments to the zoning code to comply to current State of Ohio requirements and/or to remove outdated references:
• Repeal and Replace Chapter 1022 Numbering of Buildings to Chapter 204 Official Standards – moving addressing of buildings to Chapter 204 Official Standards, and updating the language.
• Amend Chapter 1226 – 1226.02 Submission and Action on Preliminary Plats, updating the language, 1226.06 (c) Utilities Review, requiring verification with Public Works that utilities are ready at site, 1226.13(d) Replats – fees, 1226.13 (e) – clarifying the language
• Amend Chapter 1440 – 1440.03 Authority of Village Manager, removing reference to Greene County Building Regulations
The public hearing will be broadcast “live” via Channel 5 Community Access cable station, which is simultaneously shown on the Village’s “Community Access Yellow Springs” YouTube station. To join live to make a statement during the public hearing, contact the Council Clerk at clerk@
yso.com or at 937-767-9126.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.