Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
- Published: December 12, 2022
— Public Notice —
PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, Dec. 12, 7 p.m. • Council Chambers
CALL TO ORDER
REVIEW OF AGENDA
REVIEW OF MINUTES
• Minutes of October 11, 2022 Regular Meeting
COUNCIL AND COMMITTEE REPORT
• Final PUD — Pending Council’s approval of Planning Commission’s recommendation for the Preliminary PUD to be held on December 5, 2022, Allison Moody of APR Investments, LLC, has submitted a final plan review for Millworks existing PUD designation at 305 North Walnut Street and 185 Yellow Springs-Fairfield Road – Chapter 1254.06 Planned Unit Development; Chapter 1268.06 Site Plan Review GREENE COUNTY PARCEL ID #’s: F19000100110025900; F19000100110026700; F19000100110032400; F19000100110032500
• Conditional Use Application – R-B, Moderate Density Residential – Toby Dean has submitted a conditional use application for an accessory dwelling unit (ADU) at 129 West Davis Street – Chapter 1248 Residential Districts; Chapter 1262.08 (e)(1) Conditional Use – Specific Requirements – Accessory Dwelling Units Greene County Parcel ID# F19000100090023400
• Conditional Use Application –– B-1, Central Business District – Steve Pitchel on behalf of Iron Table Holdings, LLC has submitted a conditional use application for 221 Xenia Avenue to have a dwelling unit on the upper floor of a building with a nonresidential use at street level. Ch. 1262 Conditional Use —Specific Requirements; Ch. 1250.02 Schedule of Uses: Business Districts.
Greene County Parcel ID#F19000100100002500
The public hearing will be broadcast “live” via Channel 5 Community Access cable station, which is simultaneously shown on the Village’s “Community Access Yellow Springs” YouTube station. To join live to make a statement during the public hearing, contact the Council Clerk at email@example.com or at 937-767-9126.
Comments are closed for this article.