- Home ▼
- Subscribe ▼
- Advertise ▼
- Submissions ▼
- Calendars ▼
- Business Listings ▼
- Classifieds ▼
- Contact us
Articles About Green environmental commission
By Diane ChiddisterMarch 8, 2012
Water. We can’t live without it. But chances are, we don’t spend much time thinking about it. And questions regarding water quality are edging closer to Yellow Springs.
By Megan BachmanFebruary 2, 2012
Despite a yearlong campaign by Yellow Springs and Miami Township residents and environmental activists urging that area landowners not lease their land for oil and gas drilling, three residents northwest of the village in Miami Township have signed lease agreements.
Special Village Council Meeting
There will be a Special Village Council Meeting held virtually on Tuesday, Nov. 3, at 8:15 a.m.–10:15 a.m., regarding the Budget (Capital Fund). Contact Clerk of Council for the link to the meeting.
Friends Care suspends indoor visitation
As of Oct. 15, indoor visitation at Friends Care Community is suspended until further notice due to COVID-19 case increases in Greene County. Click here for details.
2020 LWV Voters Guide
The Ohio League of Women Voters 2020 Voters Guide is available in the Oct. 15 edition of the News, and also online. Click here to view.
Support the News
Local anti-racist action discussions
COVID-19 Reader Questions
Openings, closings and reschedulings
From the print
- Ballard seeks Ohio Senate seat
- Wintrow’s Chamber, village legacy— Making Yellow Springs a ‘destination’
- Uncertain fate for Antioch Review
- Council OKs land use plan
- Who’s the News?, pt. IV: the printer
- Lonya, larger than life
- New tiles at Women’s Park
- Tims vies for House seat; Lachman runs for judge
- Village seeks levy renewal
- COVID-19 update— For first time, Greene is ‘red’