Articles About YSI Foundation
By Diane ChiddisterNovember 12, 2009
Schools across the country have been reeling from state funding cuts sparked by the recession, and things are no different in Ohio. And in Yellow Springs, where school income tax receipts are forecasted to drop 30 percent this year, school leaders are grappling with ways to address the shortfall.
Previous issue’s stories
- MTFR station construction delayed
- YS school board accepts resignation— Krier on paid leave until spring
- Glen Helen’s own superheroes
- Council hears new proposal for Mayor’s Court cases
- Festival celebrates music, kindness
- Soybean, corn farmers challenged by price drops
- Merrick brothers— Plea would avoid execution
From the print
Seeking our series?
Search the News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Behind the story
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs