- Home ▼
- Subscribe ▼
- E-edition ▶︎
- Advertise ▼
- Submissions ▼
- Calendars ▼
- Business Listings ▼
- Classifieds ▼
Articles About water treatment plant
By Megan BachmanJanuary 26, 2018
With the Village of Yellow Springs’ new $7.2 million water plant now online, residents should adjust their water softeners to a new setting — 15 grains per gallon.
By Megan BachmanSeptember 14, 2017
Construction continues at the new $7.2 million Village water plant on Jacoby Road, which broke ground in September 2016.
By Audrey HackettSeptember 30, 2016
Construction on Yellow Springs’ new water treatment plant begins this weekend. A groundbreaking ceremony was held last Thursday at the Jacoby Road site.
Candidates Nights set
Each local election year, the James A. McKee Association sponsors a Candidates Night for community members to meet and hear from local candidates. Due to the number of candidates this year, Candidates Night will be split into two evenings: Tuesday, Oct. 19, featuring candidates for Miami Township trustee and school board; and Wednesday, Oct. 20, featuring candidates for mayor and Village Council. Each event will be held from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Mills Lawn gym.
Physical distancing will be practiced in the building and masks are required.
Latest COVID-19 News
COVID-19 Reader Q&A
Support the News
From the print
- Opinion | Dave Chappelle’s views on gender are problematic and hurtful
- Compassionate justice group reports findings
- Planning Commission weighs downtown parking options
- Little Thunders — Everyday is Indigenous Peoples Day
- Wheeling Gaunt sculpture unveiled in downtown Yellow Springs
- New bookmobile revs into action
- 2021 Election: Hollister and Pallotta contend for Miami Township Trustee seats
- 2021 Election: Swinger and Moir contend for Miami Township Trustee seats
- Family finds refuge in village from Hurricane Ida
- Zoning OKs four new Chappelle shows