Articles About Solar Power & Light
By Megan BachmanOctober 1, 2014
A one-megawatt solar farm recently popped up on Antioch College along Corry Street as part of the college’s plan to become carbon neutral.
By Diane ChiddisterJuly 31, 2014
At its July 21 meeting, Village Council voted unanimously to deny an appeal of Planning Commission’s June 23 decision to allow a solar array at Antioch College. The decision means that the college solar project is allowed to go forward.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council— New policing guidelines discussed
- School board— Vote clears way for potential land purchases
- Jennifer Rosengarten at Springfield Art Museum— Artist’s ‘exuberance’ in nature
- Communities rethink how to police
- David Carlson’s charges from New Years incident reduced
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs