Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: April 14, 2010
Monday, Apr. 19, 2010, 7:00 p.m.
Council room, second floor
Bryan Community Center
This notice will appear in the Yellow Springs News on the Thursday preceding each scheduled Council meeting. If you have any questions, please drop in or call the Clerk of Council, 767-9126, daily, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing on Ordinance #2010-7: Approving a Name Change for Cable Advisory Panel
• First Reading of Ordinance #2010-08: Approving an Increase in Pool Fees for the 2010 Season
• Reading of Resolution #2010-19: 2010 Village of Yellow Springs Paving Program
• HRC Annual Report
• ETF Annual Report
• Planning Commission Annual Report
• Chamber of Commerce Marketing Program Report
• Neighborhood Garden Repor
• Northern Gateway: Updated Photos
• Council Retreat
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library.
Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 11 a.m. on the Thursday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126 or email@example.com.