Village Council Emergency Executive Session
- Published: January 19, 2017
Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
Mon., Jan. 23, 2017, 7 p.m.
Council room, second floor
Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton St.
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
1. Conditional Use Application – Eric Johnson, property owner at 401 S. High Street, is seeking approval for an accessory dwelling unit in the R-B, Moderate-Density Residential District. Parcel ID # F19000100090000500.
2. Text Amendment: Revision of Chapter 1248 Section 1284.03 SPATIAL REQUIREMENTS – Table 1248.03 Lot & Width Requirements: Residential Districts – regarding the spatial requirements for certain dwelling units.
3. Text Amendment: Revision of Chapter 1262.08(e) (6) SHORT-TERM RENTALS – regarding specific conditional use requirements for property owners of short-term rental units.
• Pocket Neighborhood Ordinance Continued Discussion
• Comprehensive Development Plan: Discussion of Update Process
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Comments are closed for this article.