- Published: February 1, 2018
Village of Yellow Springs Public Meetings
• Human Relations Commission
Thursday, Feb. 1, 7 p.m.
• Village Council Monday, Feb. 5, 7 p.m.
• Library Commission
Tuesday, Feb. 6, 7 p.m.
Meeting at the YS Library
• Economic Sustainability Commission
Wednesday, Feb. 7, 7 p.m.
• Energy Board Special Meeting
Thursday, Feb. 8, 6 p.m.
Meetings are held in Council Chambers unless otherwise noted.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.