— Voter Registration —
Close of Registration
The deadline to register to vote in the November 5,
2019 General Election is Monday October 7, 2019.
TO QUALIFY TO REGISTER TO VOTE, YOU MUST BE:
• A U.S. citizen
• 18 years old on or before November 5, 2019
• A resident of Ohio for at least 30 days
• Register to vote at least 30 days before election day
PLACES FOR REGISTRATION – DESIGNATED AGENCIES:
• Bureau of Motor Vehicles
• County Treasurer offices
• Greene County Board of Elections
• Ohio Department of Health’s WIC offices
• Ohio Department of Human Services, including county welfare, food stamps, and AFDC program offices
• Ohio Department of Mental Health and its county hospitals
• Department of Developmental Disabilities and its county facilities
• Ohio’s Public / Vocational schools
• Ohio’s Rehabilitation Services Commission and its county facilities
• Public libraries
HOURS FOR REGISTRATION
Agencies are available for voter registration during hours of operation.
Greene County Board of Elections is open Monday through Friday,
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Board of Elections will remain open on Monday,
October 7, 2019 until 9 p.m. to accept voter registrations.
Voter Registration Form – please print out the form, fill it in, sign it, and
mail to the Greene County Board of Elections.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS OR NAME
Complete an Ohio Voter Registration Form at any registration site.
Forms must be received or postmarked by Monday October 7, 2019, in
order to be valid for the November 5, 2019 General Election. If you have
questions about registration, please call (937) 562-6170.