— Public Notice —
Village Council Regular Meeting
Monday, October 7, 2019 at 6 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor, Bryan Community Center
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change. Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com
for more information.
CALL TO ORDER
• For the Purpose of Discussion of Sale of Village Owned Property.
ANNOUNCEMENTS (7 p.m.)
• Tobia Stinson re: Greene County Parks and Trails Renewal Levy.
CONSENT AGENDA (7:15 p.m.)
• Minutes of September 16, 2019 Regular Session
• Minutes of September 27, 2019 Budget Session
• Minutes of September 28, 2019 Budget Session
PETITIONS/COMMUNICATIONS (7:25 p.m.)
• Governor DeWine re: Response to Village Gun Legislation
• Brian Housh re: Article on Senator Craig’s Local Gun Control Legislation
• Joe Ayres re: Walnut/Short Street Temporary Transportation Project
• Macy Reynolds re: Senior Center Request for Funding
PUBLIC HEARINGS/LEGISLATION (7:30 p.m.)
• Reading of Resolution 2019-43: Supporting Passage of House Bill 229
• Reading of Resolution 2019-44 Approving Membership for the Yellow Springs CDC.
SPECIAL REPORTS (7:40 p.m.)
• YS Health Assessment Results Presentation (Kreeger: 20 min.)
OLD BUSINESS (8:10 p.m.)
• Police Department Assessment Review and Action Plan (Salmeron: 20 min.)
• Justice System Commission Recommendation (Sanford: 10 min.)
• Proposal for Active Transportation Committee (Housh: 10 min.)
• Temporary Transportation Plan (Short/Walnut Streets) (Salmeron: 10 min)
NEW BUSINESS (9 p.m.)
• YS CDC Bylaws Review (Kreeger: 10 min.)
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS (9:25 p.m.)*
• Draft 2020 Village Budget
• Resolution Approving YS CDC Bylaws
First Reading of Ordinance Approving the 2020 Budget for the Vil-
lage of Yellow Springs
Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance Approving the
2020 Budget for the Village of Yellow Springs
*Future Agenda items are noted for planning purposes only and are subject to
The next regular meeting of the Council of the Village of Yellow Springs will
be held at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, October 21, 2019 in Council Chambers,
John Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton Street.