PUBLIC HEARING • PLANNING COMMISSION
YELLOW SPRINGS, OHIO
Notice is hereby given that:
• Conditional Use Application –– R-B, Moderate Density Residential District –David Johansen has submitted a conditional use application for an Accessory Dwelling Unit at 602 Keystone Court – Ch. 1262.08 Specific Requirements; Ch. 1248.02 Schedule of Uses: Residential Districts. Greene County Parcel ID# F19000100010000300
• Conditional Use Application –– R-B Moderate Density Residential District – Michael Anes and Heather Wright have submitted a conditional use application for a Home Occupation at 409 S. Stafford Street to grow fruits and vegetables for resale – Ch. 1262 Conditional Use – Specific Requirements; Ch. 1248.02 Schedule of Uses: Residential Districts.Greene County Parcel ID# F19000100090001500; F19000100090001900; F19000100090001400; F19000100090001300; F19000100090001200
• Conditional Use Application –– R-C High Density Residential District – Max Crome has submitted a conditional use application for professional offices at 604 Xenia Avenue. Property owners Andrew Carlson and Krista Magaw. Ch. 1262 Conditional Use – Specific Requirements; Ch. 1248 Residential Districts. Greene County Parcel ID#F19000100090010500 & F19000100090010600
• Conditional Use Application –– B-1, Central Business District – Iron Table Holdings, LLC has submitted a conditional use application for 241 Xenia Avenue to have a dwelling unit on the upper floor of a building with a nonresidential use at street level. Ch. 1262 Conditional Use -Specific Requirements; Ch. 1250.02 Schedule of Uses: Business Districts. Greene County Parcel ID# F19000100100000600 – 239/241/243 Xenia Avenue
• Map Amendment – Request for Rezoning – Iron Table Holdings, LLC, is requesting an amendment to the Village of Yellow Springs Official Zoning District Map to rezone their property at 403 Xenia Avenue from B-1, Central Business District to R-C, High-Density Residential in order to allow for its use as a multi-family dwelling per Ch. 1280 Amendments and Rezoning. Greene County Parcel ID #F19000100090017500 and two other parcels – Greene County Parcel ID #’s F19000100090017600 – 120 E Limestone St and F19000100090017700 – 415 Xenia Avenue
The Village of Yellow Springs is applying for amendments to the Planning Code:
• Amend Chapter 1226.07 Subdivision Regulations – Park Land Dedication
• Appendix A – Estate Street Section
A PUBLIC HEARING WILL BE HELD ON THIS PETITION BY THE VILLAGE OF YELLOW SPRINGS PLANNING COMMISSION VIRTUALLY ON:
DATE: Tuesday, August 11, 2020
TIME: 6:00 PM
This notice provides you and every other interested party the opportunity to have input at the hearing. We will broadcast the public hearing “live” via our Community Access cable station, which is
simultaneously shown on the Village’s “Community Access Yellow Springs” YouTube station.
Alternatively, if you do not have cable or online access, you can dial into these meetings via Zoom using 929-205-6099 with the access code 355-545-7065. For community members who would like to make oral comments during the public hearing, please let our Council Clerk Judy Kintner know in advance via email@example.com or 937-767-9126. If this is not possible, we will do our best to accommodate “real time”
statements during the public hearing section of the meeting.
You may also express your views in writing by providing a copy to the Clerk of Council for inclusion in the record of the hearing. Please submit your letter by no later than Thursday, August 6, 2020. The applications, as prepared by the petitioners, may be examined at the office of the Zoning Administrator on the 2nd floor of the Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton Street, Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387 or on the Village website at http://www.yso.com after Friday, August 7, 2020. Questions regarding the applications, zoning code or procedures may be directed to the Zoning Administrator Denise Swinger, phone 937-767-1702 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denise Swinger, Zoning Administrator