The Springs Motel is one of the few remaining true backroad highway motels, with a sense for tradition, aesthetics and a good place to stay. Clean rooms, complimentary breakfast and local newspaper, and within walking distance of Antioch College and downtown Yellow Springs.Rates: $60/night; rent the entire motel for $450 per day.
801 Xenia Ave.
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
Zoom in (+) or out (-) on the map below to show details or vicinity.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs