Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: March 12, 2014
Monday, Mar. 17, 2014
Council Chambers, second floor, Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting: (1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• For the Purpose of Discussion of the Hiring of a Village Oficial
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2014-06 Approving a Water Rate Increase and Declaring an Emergency
• Second Reading and Public Reading of Ordinance 2014-07 Adopting the 2014 Village of Yellow Springs Budget and Declaring an Emergency
• Reading of Resolution 2014-15 Approving a Contract with E-gov for Website Hosting
• Water Sourcing Discussion
• Pool Management 2014
• Capital Budget (4-7-14)
• Ordinance 2014-03 Returning Easement #5 (Glen Helen) to the Village
• Planning Commission Annual Report
• Energy Board Annual Report
• Library Commission Annual Report
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community
Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration
by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, email@example.com or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.