Streets to close for Street Fair
- Published: June 4, 2019
Several streets in the village will close for preparations for the spring Street Fair this weekend. Closures are as follows:
• S. Walnut Street, from Limestone to Elm, will close at 6 p.m. on Friday, June 7.
• Xenia Avenue, from Limestone Street to Corry; Dayton Street, from Walnut to Xenia Avenue; S. Walnut Street, from Limestone Street to Dayton Street; and Elm Street, from Winter Street to Walnut Street; Short Street; and Corry Street, from Dayton Street to Xenia Avenue, will all close at 6 a.m. on Saturday, June 8, the day of Street Fair.
• Xenia Avenue will be accessible to local traffic only beginning at Allen Street, with a detour to Corry Street.
• Dayton Street will be accessible to local traffic only beginning at Stafford Street.
• Access to the Tom’s Market parking lot will be available via a staffed barricade at Elm and Winter.
All roads will re-open when tear-down for Street Fair is finished. Villagers are asked not to drive through closed roads until the roads are clear. Vendors have been instructed to be off the streets by 6 p.m., but it may take longer for Village crews to remove barricades and clean the streets.