— Public Notice —
Village Council Regular Meeting
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 7 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor, Bryan Community Center
CALL TO ORDER
ANNOUNCEMENTS (7 p.m.)
CONSENT AGENDA (7:05 p.m.)
• Minutes of February 3, 2020 Regular Session
PUBLIC HEARINGS/LEGISLATION (7:20 p.m.)
• Reading of Resolution 2020-08 Approving Village Goals for 2020
• Reading of Resolution 2020-09 Approving Tap Fee Waivers for Home, Inc. 54 Unit Senior Housing Project
• Reading of Resolution 2020-10 Approving the Sale of Village Owned Renewable Energy Credits
SPECIAL REPORTS (7:55 p.m.)
• End of Year Reports: Library Commission; HRC; Planning Commission (30 min.)
NEW BUSINESS (8:35 p.m.)
• Discussion of Proposed New Jail Construction Tax (Salmerón: 15 min.)
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS (9:10 p.m.)*
March 2: • End of Year Reports: End of Year Reports: ACC and ESC
• Police Department End of Year Report
• Staff Recommendation Regarding a Storm Water Fee Line
March 16: • End of Year Reports: EC
• Treasurer’s Report
• Home, Inc. 2019 Year in Review
• Executive Session 6 p.m.
April 6: • Executive Session 5-7 p.m. For the Purpose of Conducting Interviews for the Position of Village Solicitor
April 20: • Finance Department Quarterly Report
• Supplemental Ordinance
• Resolution Approving a Contract with XXX for Services as Village Solicitor.
*Future Agenda items are noted for planning purposes only and are subject to change.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
The next regular meeting of the Council of the Village of Yellow Springs will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, March 2, 2020 in Council Chambers, John Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton Street.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.