— Public Notice —
Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021, at 7 p.m. • Virtual Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
REVIEW OF MINUTES
• Minutes of Nov. 10, 2020, Regular Meeting
• Conditional Use Application — R-B, Moderate Density Residential District –James Luckett and Tanya Maus have submitted a conditional use application for a home occupation permit for their bakery business at 422 N High St– Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Ch. 1262.08 Conditional Use – Specific Requirements. Greene County Parcel ID #F19000100010004800
• Conditional Use Application — R-C, High Density Residential District –Alex Melamed has submitted a conditional use application for a Transient Guest Lodging establishment at 205 N Walnut Street -Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Chapter 1262.08 Conditional Use–Specific Requirements. Greene County Parcel ID#F19000100110014800
• Conditional Use Application — R-C, High Density Residential District –Gavin Leonard has submitted a conditional use application for an Accessory Dwelling Unit at 143 East Limestone Street – Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Chapter 1262.08 Conditional Use –Specific Requirements. Greene County Parcel ID# F19000100090025200
• Conditional Use Application — PUD (I-1, Mixed Industrial District) – Ted Donnell has submitted on behalf of Rob Houk of the Yellow Springs Baking Company a conditional use application for a baked goods establishment at 305 N Walnut Street, Bldg. A – Chapter 1252 Industrial Districts, Chapter 1262 Conditional Use Requirements. Greene County Parcel ID# F19000100110025900
• Staff Memo re: Chapter 674 Weeds
• Home, Inc. letter requesting one year extension for completion of pocket neighborhood development
The public hearing will be broadcast “live” via Channel 5 Community Access cable station, which is simultaneously shown on the Village’s “Community Access Yellow Springs” YouTube station. To join live to make a statement during the public hearing, contact the Council Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 937-767-9126.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com
for more information.