Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
- Published: February 9, 2022
— Public Notice —
PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, February 15, 2021, 7 p.m. • Virtual Meeting
The public hearing will be broadcast “live” via Channel 5 Community Access cable station, which is simultaneously shown on the Village’s “Community Access Yellow Springs” YouTube station. To join live to make a statement during the public hearing, contact the Council Clerk at clerk@
yso.com or at 937-767-9126.
CALL TO ORDER
REVIEW OF AGENDA
REVIEW OF MINUTES
• Minutes of January 11, 2022 Regular Meeting
Text Amendments -The Village of Yellow Springs is applying for text amendments to the zoning code to comply to current State of Ohio requirements and/or to remove outdated references:
• Repeal and Replace Chapter 1022 Numbering of Buildings to Chapter 204 Official Standards – moving addressing of buildings to Chapter 204 Official Standards, and updating the language.
• Amend Chapter 1226 – 1226.02 Submission and Action on Preliminary Plats, updating the language, 1226.06 (c) Utilities Review, requiring verification with Public Works that utilities are ready at site, 1226.13(d) Replats – fees, 1226.13 (e) – clarifying the language
• Amend Chapter 1266 – Signs – change references from Greene County Building Regulations to Building Official
• Amend Chapter 1470 – Public Nuisances – change reference from Greene County Building Official to Building Official
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.