Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
- Published: August 18, 2022
— Public Notice —
Aug. 23, 2022, 7 p.m. • Virtual Meeting
The public hearing will be broadcast “live” via Channel 5 Community Access cable station, which is simultaneously shown on the Village’s “Community Access Yellow Springs” YouTube station. To join live to make a statement during the public hearing, contact the Council Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 937-767-9126.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.
CALL TO ORDER
REVIEW OF AGENDA
REVIEW OF MINUTES
• Minutes of July 12, 2022 Regular Meeting
COUNCIL AND COMMITTEE REPORT
• Active Transportation Enchancement Committee
• Minor Subdivision at 110 East Center College Street.
• Conditional Use Application – R-C, High Density Residential District –Brady Glass has submitted a conditional use application for a home occupation permit offering barber services at 127 ½ Glen Street – Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Ch. 1262.08 Conditional Use – Specific Requirements. Greene County Parcel ID #F19000100100017700
• Noise Ordinance Update
• Major Subdivision – Final Plat – Spring Meadows – North Wright Street