Village Council Special Meeting | Work Session Budget Meeting #2
- Published: November 3, 2022
— Public Notice —
Village Council Special Meeting: Work Session — Budget Meeting #2
Wednesday, Nov. 9, 5–8 p.m. • Council Chambers
CALL TO ORDER
• 5:45–6:10 p.m. — Follow Up Questions for Chief Burge re: PD Budget
• 6:10–6:40 p.m. — Summary of Oct. 27 Meeting and Revised Budget (Josué)
• 6:40–7 p.m. — List of Possible Options: Revenue Resources
• 7 p.m.–7:45 — High-Level Strategy: Finalizing Priorities
• 7:45–8 p.m. — Budget Next Steps
The next regular meeting of Council for the Village of Yellow Springs will be held at 7 p.m. on Monday, November 21, 2022 and will be an in-person meeting.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 937-767-9126 or via email at email@example.com for more information.