- Subscribe ▼
- Advertise ▼
- Submissions ▼
- Calendars ▼
- Business Listings ▼
- Classifieds ▼
- Contact us
Articles About pharmacy
By Carol SimmonsJanuary 16, 2020
The shelves at Benzer Pharmacy, formerly Town Drug, are being restocked, and medication is reportedly coming in daily, after dwindling merchandise and delays in drug orders.
By Carol SimmonsOctober 31, 2019
Two recent key resignations at the downtown pharmacy have brought to light concerns about the drug store’s ability to fill the prescriptions of its customers.
Blood drive this week
A blood drive will be held Thursday, Aug. 6, noon–6 p.m., at Mills Lawn. Click here for more details.
YS Planning Commission
A Public Hearing will be held virtually on Tuesday, August 11, 2020, at 6:00 p.m.
Support the News
COVID-19 Reader Questions
Openings, closings and reschedulings
From the print
- Dodgers Youth Minor League champions
- Village Council— Anti-racist steps demanded
- Remembering Phyllis Jackson
- YS Development Corporation— Township fire station up for sale
- New studio set to open— Get inked at YS INK Arts Collective
- Teachers urge online option
- Yellow Springs Schools— Town hall addresses restart
- Home, Inc. and St. Mary — Senior housing funding denied
- Masks required by law downtown
- Yellow Springs Schools— Reopening plan in flux
From the print archives
Know your NBC
View all 5 questions and answers posted.