- Home ▼
- Subscribe ▼
- Advertise ▼
- Submissions ▼
- Calendars ▼
- Business Listings ▼
- Classifieds ▼
- Contact us
By Diane ChiddisterDecember 1, 2011
Since its launch after the shut-down of Antioch College, the educators and artists of Nonstop Institute have been nothing if not flexible and creative. And their flexibility is being called upon once again, as Nonstop members adapt to the newest phase of the group’s existence.
By Diane ChiddisterMarch 31, 2011
Does being an arts town mean just producing art, or also encouraging the questioning of and critical thinking about the dominant culture that artists tend to provide?
Support the News
From the print
- YS Development Corporation explores new loan program
- New era, location for WYSO
- COVID-19 Update
- Love and energy at Perry League
- Down to Earth — Recycling confusion
- YS school board — Facilities levy set for ballot
- Lumber yard to be market, eatery
- Guilty plea in YS stabbing death
- Appreciative Living — What are you thinking?
- Plea change scheduled in Clark murder case