Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: April 12, 2012
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, April 16, 2012 7 p.m.
Council room, second floor, Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2012-06: Creating a New Chapter 432.44; Making Texting While Driving a Primary Offense.
• First Reading of Ordinance 2012-10: Amending Section 1470.03 of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio to Add the Greene County Department of Building Regulation to the List of Appropriate Agencies for Nuisance Determinations
• First Reading of Ordinance 2012-09: First Supplemental Appropriation for 2012
• Reading of Resolution 2012-32: Approving Agreement with Greene County Board of Commissioners Regarding Services Provided by the Greene County Building Department and its Chief Building Official, or Designee, to the Village of Yellow Springs
• First Reading of Ordinance 2012-11: Adopting the Updated Residential Code of Ohio (2008)
• AMP Wind Power PPA Presentation with AMP Representative
• Finalization of Agenda for Council Retreat
• Arts Forum Planning Update
• For Purposes of the Evaluation of Personnel
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, email@example.com or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.