Request For Bids
- Published: May 2, 2012
Request For Bids: Library Window, Door And Soffit Replacement
Village Of Yellow Springs, Ohio
The Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio is seeking sealed competitive bids to design and implement the replacement of windows, doors and soffit at its Public Library building at 415 Xenia Ave. in Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387 (the “site”). The work will consist of the design and construction of the following items:
• Removal and replacement of existing curtain wall windows, transoms and frames.
• Removal and replacement of existing storefront windows, transoms and frames.
• Removal and replacement of existing vestibule doors, sidelights, transoms and frames.
• Removal and replacement of existing exterior soffit ceilings, coordinating with owner’s staff re soffit electric light fixture replacement.
Work on site to begin on or about September 1, 2012 and must be completed by October 24, 2012.
The complete project bid package, including a detailed scope of work, will be available on Thursday, May 3, 2012 at the offices of the Village of Yellow Springs:
100 Dayton Street
Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387
• A mandatory pre-bid conference will be held on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 9:00 A.M. on site.
• Sealed bids will be opened and read aloud at 100 Dayton Street at 12:00 P.M. (noon) on Monday, June 11, 2012.
• Contract with successful bidder to be signed by July 1.
The Village reserves the right to waive any informality and to accept or reject any or all bids. All bids must be guaranteed for a minimum of 90 days after the date of bid opening. Questions should be directed to Ed Amrhein at 937-767-3702, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Laura Curliss, Village Manager (Interim)
Comments are closed for this article.