Village Council Regular Meeting
- Published: July 14, 2016
Village Council Regular Meeting
Monday, July 18, 2016, 7 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor, Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting: (1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
SWEARING IN OF NEW BOARD AND COMMISSON MEMBERS
• Minutes of July 5, 2016 Regular Meeting
• Financials for June
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2016-13 (This Ordinance is currently Tabled) Approving the Amended Sanitary Sewer Connection Agreement with Morris Bean & Company and Authorizing the Village Manager to Enter into the Amended Sanitary Sewer Connection Agreement
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2016-14 (This Ordinance is currently Tabled) Repealing Section 1048.08 of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio and Enacting New Section 1048.08
• Emergency Reading of Ordinance 2016-15 Placing a Utility Easement on the Glass Farm Property and Declaring an Emergency
• Reading of Resolution 2016-36 Authorizing the Waiver of Tap Fees for the Forest Village Homes Rental Project
• Reading of Resolution 2016-37 Authorizing the Village Manager to Issue an RFP for a Municipal Fiber Network to Serve the Village of Yellow Springs
• Reading of Resolution 2016-38 Authorizing the Village Manager to Enter into an Agreement with Arbor Care for 2016 Utility Line Clearance (Section 3) of the Village
• Funding of Commissions
• Village Special Funding
• Discussion of Army Corps of Engineers Grant
• Arts and Culture Commission Funding Request
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
• Aug. 15:
+ Executive Session at 6pm
+ Resolution Accepting the Annexation of 422.106 Acres of Land, More or Less, Located in Miami Township, Greene County, Ohio to the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio Pursuant to a Resolution of Consent by the Greene County Board Of Commissioners, Green County, Ohio
• Sept. 19: Budget: General Fund
• Oct. 3: Budget: Enterprise; Special Revenue and Capital Funds
• Oct. 17: Budget: Workshop: Collective Budget and Revisions
• Nov. 7: 2017 Budget
• Nov. 21: First Reading of 2017 Budget Ordinance/Emergency
• Dec. 5: Second Reading of 2017 Budget Ordinance/Emergency
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.
Comments are closed for this article.