Yellow Springs Planning Commission
- Published: November 10, 2016
Monday, Nov. 14, 2016, 7 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting: (1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Revision of Chapter 1284 Section 1284.08 DEFINITIONS: R-S – regarding the length of time a dwelling unit is rented or leased.
• Pocket Neighborhood Ordinance Continued Discussion
• Comprehensive Development Plan: Discussion of Update Process
• Decision Regarding December and January Meetings
• Antioch College Dog Park (January)
• Comprehensive Development Plan (January)
• Lot and Width Requirements Discussion (January)
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.
Comments are closed for this article.