Planning Commission, Yellow Springs, OH
- Published: August 25, 2015
Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
Mon., Aug. 31, 2015, 7:00 p.m.
Council room, second floor, Bryan Community Center
• Minor Subdivision Application – For an existing lot located in the Village of Yellow Springs corporate boundary situated along Corry Street between Allen Street and President Street. Parcel ID#: F19000100160007900
• Minor Subdivision Application – For an existing lot located in the Village of Yellow Springs corporate boundary situated at the corner of Corry Street and Allen. Parcel ID#: F19000100160008100
• Conditional Use Application (Accessory Dwelling Unit) – 423 W. Limestone Street – (R-B Moderate Density Residential District). Donna Pitstick Haller, applicant. Applicant is requesting permission to allow an already constructed accessory dwelling located on the premise. Parcel ID#: F19000100020004400; F19000100020004200
• Conditional Use Application (Office) – 527 Dayton Street – (R-C High Density Residential District) – Maxine Scuba, applicant. Applicant is applying to have an Office Conditional Use located in the existing building. Parcel ID#: F19000100020004600
1) Text Amendments – The Village of Yellow Springs is applying for modifications for the following zoning text items:
a. Revision of Section 1260.04 regarding the regulation of accessory structures in the Village.
b. Revision of Section 1282.05 regarding the regulation of non-conforming lots with existing structures.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.
Comments are closed for this article.