Village Council Regular Meeting
- Published: October 13, 2016
Village Council Regular Meeting
Monday, Oct. 17, 2016, 7 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor, Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting: (1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Minutes of October 3, 2016 Regular Meeting
• September Financials
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2016-22 Approving a Right of Way Vacation for an Unused Portion of the Alley Located Between 340 South High Street and 419 West Limestone Street
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2016-24 Approving the Placement of Stop Signs at the Intersection of High and Whiteman Streets North and South Bound
• First Reading of Ordinance 2016-25 Appropriating Certain Real Property Interests Owned by Jeffrey Kingsley and Melody Kingsley for the Safe Routes to School Project in the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio and Declaring an Emergency
• First Reading of Ordinance 2016-26 Repealing Chapter 238 “Treasurer” of The Codified Ordinances of the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio and Enacting New Chapter 238 “Treasurer”
• Reading of Resolution 2016-51 Authorizing the Village Manager to Solicit Requests for Proposals for the Completion of the Dayton-Yellow Springs Road Infrastructure Project
• Reading of Resolution 2016-52 Approving a Lease Extension with Stoney Creek Botanicals
• Reading of Resolution 2016-53 Authorizing the Village Manager to Enter Into a One-Year Contract with Dental Care Plus for Dental Insurance for Village Employees.
• Reading of Resolution 2016-54 Authorizing Payment of an Invoice with a Then and Now Certificate in the Fourth Quarter of 2016
• Reading of Resolution 2016-55 Declaring the Necessity and Intent to Acquire Certain Parcels or Real Estate and Other Property Interests Owned by Jeffrey Kingsley and Melody Kingsley, with Interest by Others, for the Safe Routes to School Project in the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio
• Indigenous People’s Day
• Former CBE Planning Process
• Glass Farm Housing
• Budget: Workshop: Collective Budget and Revisions
• Ellis Park Beaver Management
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
• Nov. 7: First Reading of 2017 Budget Ordinance/Emergency
+ Resolution Approving an Updated Investment Policy for the Village of Yellow Springs
+ Greene County Combined Health Dist. Re: Smoking Ban
Nov. 21: Second Reading of 2017 Budget Ordinance/Emergency
+ Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2016-23 Approving a Right of Way Vacation for an Unused Portion of the Alley Located Between 726 Xenia Avenue and 111 West Center College Street
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Comments are closed for this article.