Spring clean-up week to return
- Published: April 17, 2017
The annual village spring clean-up week will be held Monday–Friday, May 8–12. During clean-up week, large or hazardous items that are not normally picked up by waste collection may be disposed of. Regulations on what can and cannot be picked up are as follows:
• Glass — must be broken out of window frames, shower doors, storm doors, etc. by customer.
• Construction items — six cans of construction or two full hoppers is the limit.
• Freon containing units — freon must be removed from item by customer.
• Mattresses — must be marked and frame must be broken to indicate the presence of bed bugs.
Tires, limbs and brush are not accepted. For more information, visit http://www.co.greene.oh.us and click on “Environmental Services.”