Justice System Collaboration Committee • Virtual Meeting
- Published: September 16, 2020
— Public Notice —
Justice System Collaboration Committee Virtual Meeting
Tues., Sept. 15, 3–4 p.m.
• Updates re: Meaningful Anti-Racism Actions Platform — Brian (3 p.m.)
• Justice System Data Available & Needed + Measurement/Metrics Strategies — Josué (3:05 p.m.)
• Village Team Implicit Bias Training — Kevin (3:20 p.m.)
• Community De-Escalation Training — Gyamfi/Judith (3:30 p.m.)
• Organization Structure Models Matching Services Provided — Linde (3:40 p.m.)
• Capturing Encounter Data re: Village Team-Citizen Interactions — Lisa (3:55 p.m.)
• Adjourn (4 p.m.)
Contact Clerk of Council for meeting link. The Village of Yellow Springs is committed
to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person
requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office
at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Comments are closed for this article.