Planning Commission Meeting Agenda • Virtual Meeting
- Published: October 28, 2020
— Public Notice —
PUBLIC HEARING PLANNING COMMISSION
YELLOW SPRINGS, OHIO
A PUBLIC HEARING WILL BE HELD VIR TUALLY ON THIS PETITION BY THE VILLAGE OF YELLOW SPRINGS PLANNING COMMISSION:
DATE: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 • TIME: 7 p.m.
Notice is hereby given that:
• Conditional Use Application – R-B, Medium Density Residential District –Benjamin and Elyssa Bullock have submitted a conditional use application for a home occupation permit for their bagel baking business at 1310 Shawnee Drive – Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Ch. 1262.08 Conditional Use – Specific Requirements. Greene County Parcel ID #F19000100060007400.
• Conditional Use Application –– R-C, High Density Residential District–Gavin Leonard has submitted a conditional use application for a Transient Guest Lodging establishment at 143 East Limestone Street – Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Chapter 1262.08 Conditional Use –Specific Requirements. Greene County Parcel ID# F19000100090025200.
The Village of Yellow Springs is applying for an amendment to the Zoning Code:
• Amend Chapter 1264 Off-Street Parking and Loading regarding parking minimums in B-1, Central Business District
The Village of Yellow Springs is applying for an amendment to the General Offenses Code:
• Amend Chapter 674 Weeds regarding noxious weeds, invasive plant species and managed natural landscapes
This notice provides you and every other interested party the opportunity to have input at the hearing. We will broadcast the public hearing “live” via our Community Access cable station, which is simultaneously shown on the Village’s “Community Access Yellow Springs”
YouTube station. To join live to make a statement during the public hearing, contact the Council Clerk at: email@example.com, or at 937-767-9126. You may also express your views in writing by providing a copy to the Clerk of Council for inclusion in the record of the hearing. Please submit your letter by no later than Thursday, November 5, 2020 for inclusion in the PC packet: however, all letters received any time prior to the hearing will be provided to Planning Commission members and the Zoning Administrator. The applications, as prepared by the petitioners, may be examined at the office of the Zoning Administrator on the 2nd floor of the Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton Street, Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387 or on the Village website at http://www.yso.com after Friday, November 6, 2020. Questions regarding the applications, zoning code or procedures
may be directed to the Zoning Administrator Denise Swinger, phone 937-767-1702 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denise Swinger, Zoning Administrator
Comments are closed for this article.