Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021, at 7 p.m. • Virtual Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
REVIEW OF MINUTES
• Minutes of Jan. 12, 2021, Regular Meeting
• Conditional Use Application – R-B, Moderate Density Residential District –Tim and Brittany Baum of 417 Yellow Springs-Fairfield Road have submitted a conditional use application for an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) in their existing garage. They are also requesting its use as a transient guest lodging establishment. Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Chapter 1262.08 Conditional Use –Specific Requirements – 1262.08 (e) (1) Accessory Dwelling Units and 1262.08 (e) (7) Transient Guest Lodging.
Greene County Parcel ID#F19000100110010400; F19000100110031700
• Amend Chapter 1264 Off-Street Parking and Loading regarding parking minimums in the B-1, Central Business District
• Amend Chapter 674 Weeds regarding noxious weeds, invasive plant species and managed natural landscapes
• Presentation on Phase II of the Free Public Wifi Project (Salmerón)
• Presentation on the ATP and SRTS projects (Salmerón)
• 2020 Annual Planning and Zoning Report
The public hearing will be broadcast “live” via Channel 5 Community Access cable station, which is simultaneously shown on the Village’s “Community Access Yellow Springs” YouTube station. To join live to make a statement during the public hearing, contact the Council Clerk at email@example.com or at 937-767-9126.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.