- Home ▼
- Subscribe ▼
- Advertise ▼
- Submissions ▼
- Calendars ▼
- Business Listings ▼
- Classifieds ▼
- Contact us
Articles About Girl Scouts
By Lauren HeatonJanuary 15, 2015
Glen Helen, with the help of several grants, purchased the former Camp Greene from the Girl Scouts last week.
By Lauren HeatonDecember 19, 2013
It’s been nearly 50 years since Glen Helen has expanded its borders, but the preserve recently entered into an agreement that its leaders hope will result in the acquisition of 28 acres.
By Matt MindeNovember 13, 2013
This Veterans Day, students participated in a flag retirement ceremony, led by the Yellow Springs Girl Scout Troop No. 30349.
2020 LWV Voters Guide
The Ohio League of Women Voters 2020 Voters Guide is available in the Oct. 15 edition of the News, and also online. Click here to view.
Senior Center reopening halted
The Senior Center announced on Oct. 16 that it would halt its reopening, planned for Monday, Oct. 19, due to the elevation of Greene County to level 3, or “red,” by the Ohio Public Health Advisory System.
Support the News
Local anti-racist action discussions
COVID-19 Reader Questions
Openings, closings and reschedulings
From the print
- COVID-19 update— For first time, Greene is ‘red’
- Village Comprehensive Land Use Plan— Parking, Glass Farm changes
- Yellow Springs Schools— Online instruction set to continue
- COVID-19 update— Cases rise in Greene County
- Senior Center to reopen Monday
- Voting begins for Nov. 3 election
- Antioch University Midwest absorbed, building for sale
- Gary waves goodbye— Wavelength Salon & Spa closes after 27 years
- Little Thunders— As the thunder rolls, reflections and questions
- Fire station sale still pending