By Suzanne SzempruchJuly 1, 2012
I remember a few years ago, the street I’m currently living on having 3 basketball hoops within a single block. They are gone now but I’m noticing a lot more on my walks around town.
By Lauren Heaton
About 70 villagers came out yesterday to celebrate the opening of Yellow Springs’ first gay pride weekend.
Guide to Yellow Springs
Previous issue’s stories
- Yellow Springs Schools — Holden addresses facilities
- Village Council—Local electricity mega-green
- Antioch College — Summer Institute series debuts
- Classroom climate — How do YSHS students learn?
- ‘Interrupted Motherhood’— The juggling act of single motherhood
- Antioch Reunion — Talking town-gown links
- Steve Bognar receives a ‘Welcome to the Academy’
From the print
Recent Blog Posts
- Behind the story
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Student Life
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs